Friday, October 06, 2006

Days Nine and Ten

What happened 2 the pics 4 the last 2 days??? Wasn't nuttin' 2 take a pic of. All I did basically was go to work and watch the boob tube. Is this really how I wanna spend the last days of my twenties? What the hell!

That's ok, this weekend I have some cool plans and then I get to fly 2 Atlanta next week. That'll make up 4 it.

Though little fun was had, I DID manage 2 learn 2 valuable lessons these past coupla days.

1. I need a better system of getting shit done. What happens is I have these overwhelming goals that seem unattainable when viewed from the bottom of the mountain. I'm a logical, plan following kind of person ... so I need 2 develop daily plans of action for myself, things that R actually feasable, and attack them every single day. One foot in front of the other as they say. This will become my work in progress 4 the next few days.

2. Respect truly is something that is earned ... even from yourself.

"R.E.S.P.E.CT. ... find out what it means 2 me." - Aretha Franklin, Respect

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!
Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!
Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home